HAND BUILT RUBBER HOSE
HOSE AND COUPLINGS supply Flanged or Plain ended, Soft
Wall Pressure hose (no wire), Hard Wall
Suction (Wire Reinforced) Handbuilt
Rubber Hose manufactured to customer specification within
certain technical limits base on tooling and compounds
available to manufacturer.
All our Hand Built Rubber Hose
are manufactured to customer specification, which enables
us to accommodate, depending on the size, tooling
available, various specific face to face lengths and
The range of handbuilt rubber
hose products we supply is diverse. We supply rubber
handbuilt hose ranging from 50 mm internal diameter to 600
mm internal diameter, to suit the majority of mediums that
can be conveyed by rubber hose, namely air, water, slurry,
acids, petroleum and abrasive products such as pulp,
slurry, concrete and dry bulk products such as dry cement
• Depending on requirements a synthetic-fibre
fabric in multiple layers is used for optimum
strength, cost effectiveness and durability.
• Fabric reinforcing is layered, embedded in
multiple plies of rubber from the flange face to the
opposite flange face.
• Carbon Steel wires are embedded in the rubber
to combat closing under vacuum.
Construction and Application
• Natural Rubber-abrasive
• Neoprene Rubber-oil resistant
• Butyl Rubber-chemicals and solvents
• EPDM Rubber-High temperature hose,
• Nitrile Rubber-fuel and oil resistant