HOSE AND COUPLINGS supply Flanged or Plain ended, Soft Wall Pressure hose (no wire), Hard Wall Suction (Wire Reinforced) Handbuilt Rubber Hose manufactured to customer specification within certain technical limits base on tooling and compounds available to manufacturer.
All our Hand Built Rubber Hose are manufactured to customer specification, which enables us to accommodate, depending on the size, tooling available, various specific face to face lengths and pressure requirements.
The range of handbuilt rubber hose products we supply is diverse. We supply rubber handbuilt hose ranging from 50 mm internal diameter to 600 mm internal diameter, to suit the majority of mediums that can be conveyed by rubber hose, namely air, water, slurry, acids, petroleum and abrasive products such as pulp, slurry, concrete and dry bulk products such as dry cement powder.
• Depending on requirements a synthetic-fibre fabric in multiple layers is used for optimum strength, cost effectiveness and durability.
• Fabric reinforcing is layered, embedded in multiple plies of rubber from the flange face to the opposite flange face.
• Carbon Steel wires are embedded in the rubber to combat closing under vacuum.
CONSTRUCTION AND APPLICATION
• Natural Rubber-abrasive
• Neoprene Rubber-oil resistant
• Butyl Rubber-chemicals and solvents
• EPDM Rubber-High temperature hose, food grade
• Nitrile Rubber-fuel and oil resistant