What Kind Of Hand Build Rubber Hose Do We Supply?
- Flanged or Plain ended
- Soft Wall Pressure hose (no wire)
- Hard Wall Suction (Wire Reinforced)
All Hand built Rubber Hose manufactured to customer specification within certain technical limits base on tooling and compounds available to manufacturer.
About Our Of Hand Build Rubber Hoses
All our Hand Built Rubber Hose are manufactured to customer specification, which enables us to accommodate, depending on the size, tooling available, various specific face to face lengths and pressure requirements.
The range of hand-built rubber hose products we supply is diverse. We supply rubber hand-built hose ranging from 50 mm internal diameter to 600 mm internal diameter, to suit the majority of mediums that can be conveyed by rubber hose, namely air, water, slurry, acids, petroleum and abrasive products such as pulp, slurry, concrete and dry bulk products such as dry cement powder.
- Depending on requirements a synthetic-fibre fabric in multiple layers is used for optimum strength, cost effectiveness and durability.
- Fabric reinforcing is layered, embedded in multiple plies of rubber from the flange face to the opposite flange face.
- Carbon Steel wires are embedded in the rubber to combat closing under vacuum.
CONSTRUCTION AND APPLICATION OF OUR HAND BUILD RUBBER HOSES
- Natural Rubber-abrasive
- Neoprene Rubber-oil resistant
- Butyl Rubber-chemicals and solvents
- EPDM Rubber-High temperature hose, food grade
- Nitrile Rubber-fuel and oil resistant
Water Delivery Hose Soft Wall 350 KPA
Water Delivery Hose Soft Wall 700 KPA
[KNTB-6p1032e2]For more information on our Hand Build Rubber Hoses, Give Our Team A Call Today!