Flanged hose fittings are fittings that have a fixed flange. We can know that the product consists of a fitting and a flange. The material of the fitting is usually SS 304 or SS 316. And the flange is made of SS 304. There is a serrated profile on the hose end of the flange coupling. There are also have different types of Angle Flange Heads. Flanged Hose Fittings can be divided into six different types.
What are Flanged Hoses used for?
Flanges are used to connect pipes, valves, pumps and other parts to form a piping system. Flanges are usually bolted or welded. Using flanges allows one person to easily repair and maintain the piping system. Instead of pulling the entire pipe out for inspection, a small section of pipe can be inspected for the defect using a flange. The flange allows for easy inspection and cleaning of a pipeline. Two flanges are bolted together using a gasket between them to seal. Flanges are used in the chemical, petroleum, and oil and gas industries. Important types of flanges are slip-on flanges, weld-on flanges, socket flanges, blind flanges, lap flanges, threaded flanges etc. There are some special types of flanges, namely hole flanges, expansion flanges, reducing flanges, nipo flanges, long weld flanges and neck flanges.
Advantages of flanged hoses:
- FLANGES PROVIDE BETTER FLEXIBILITY: Chances are you've got pipelines in a few hard-to-attain regions. You want greater flexibility in the ones places without the want for adapters. Flanges preserve you from the use of adapters in pipes.
- THEY FIT WELL IN TIGHT SPACES: Many pipelines cope with tight spaces. Traditional flange fittings are clean to gather in regions in which a wrench does now no longer have clearance. They are really assembled with mild torque, making them simpler to healthy in tight spaces.
- FLANGES PROVIDE EASY MAINTENANCE: A connection use of flanges makes upkeep a great deal simpler. This is mainly actual for inflexible strains in non-stop pipes and steel tubes. Flanges additionally find the money for clean disconnecting, reconnecting, and zero-clearance meeting for higher upkeep of manifold, tube, and hose connections.
- FLANGE CONNECTIONS AND FITTINGS AREN’T LIKELY TO LOOSEN: When as compared with popular hydraulic fittings, flange connections and fittings are much less vulnerable to loosening. They additionally lower the chance that different additives emerge as free at some stage in stressful hydraulic applications. Instead, they offer a higher load distribution through successfully clamping round a flange head.
- THEY ARE MORE ROBUST THAN TRADITIONAL HYDRAULIC FITTINGS: Pipe connections with vibrations, excessive pressure, or surprise pressures are effortlessly broken while the use of conventional hydraulic fittings. Flange connections, on the alternative hand, are a superb choice for pipe ends and bends. Pipeline bends subjected to excessive lateral forces might also additionally enjoy loosening of the meeting without using flanges.
Contact Us today for all hose and couplings!